How do you feel about teams who want a new stadium and want to get paid more?

Ok I live in California the A's, kings, and a few other teams want the public to pay for a new stadium for them or they will leave and go somewhere else. Now most of these player make 2-18 million dollars for up to 3 years. Why can't they pool their money together and build their own damn stadium. What do you think?
@babs0818 (1191)
I live in Sacramento...and all you hear about is..the Kings want a new stadium or they will move somethere else..well ever get the overpaid player to put the money together for one..or move somewhere else...that is my opinion.I am not a basketball fan..so this is probably why,I feel this way...but all those pro athletes are making so much money...why can't they help and pitch in???
I don't like basketball either I feel the same way they make way to much money
@jmcafam (2891)
The Sonics are doing the same thing.They keep building them here the Mariners got one and so did the Seahawks.When will it end.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Because they want to used up the fans' money and not theirs. Let them go, if y'all can't afford it.