My husband, what would I do without him

@mfrancq (1809)
I'm not trying to be sappy or mushy or anything. However, my husband is absolutely wonderful. He goes out every day and busts his butt to bring home as much money as he can to at least help us get by. He never complains, he just does it. I stay home with our son, so I do all I can around the house and whatever I find to make some money. I don't know what I would do without my husband. He is someone I truly respect, and admire. Tell me about your husbands ladies.
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
As a man I can only say that you have one luck husband :) I hope you will always be that happy, have a good day :)
@mfrancq (1809)
Well thank you very much. And I am also a very lucky woman, he is a good man. Thanks for responding.
I am so happy that you have such a loving devoted man for a husband. Cherrish him. I am married for 30 years, and we are still very much in love. My husband is a wonderful man. He cannot retire, and he works so very hard full time to take care of us. He treats me like a queen. I am very blessed to have him.
@mfrancq (1809)
I am happy to hear that you also have such a wonderful man by your side. Isn't it nice to have that kind of support. And thirty years? That is wonderful. I love it when I see marriage that last a long time like this! Good for both of you! Best wishes!
@findcutegj (1466)
I think the way you have described your husband is wonderful and now i can say that he must be a great and dedicated husband. Howevcer, if i would have been in your position, although i know what he does, i would never depend on anybody. I think the life is so harsh to be dependent on anybody and i think you can make your own life out of yourself and be dependent solely on yourself.
@mfrancq (1809)
Yes, it is hard to put aside my own ambitions and to rely fully financially on my husband, however, this is my life at the current moment...and I trust my husband fully to not put this family in a bad situation.
@kokopelli (4843)
i'd say it again, my husband rocks! :) he's a great partner at home, doing the chores; cool travel partner (we both love discovering and exploring new places); and he's very loving and caring. the things i love most about him are his being simple and patient, and he gives me lots of hugs! :)
@shob2201 (620)
I don't have a husband still :( Looking forward to have one.