A lady had to many horses and they were in bad condition

Here is some of the story as reported in the news: Authorities were sent on Saturday to investigate reports of a dead horse at Windrinker Farm, near the Antietam National Battlefield. They found more than 70 horses in various stages of poor health, plus the mostly skeletal remains of at least five other horses. The lady was 61 years old and she had no one to help her. She said she had gotten in way over her head. I think she should have given the horses away or some people should have helped her with them she was by herself so she said. People want to put her in jail. What do you think? This is on the AOL top news if you want to read more
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Alot of people think that as animal cruelty and she'll be jail for that. She should've just let someone else taken care of those poor horses.
yes I agree
well if she is that old, i dont think she should be locked up, mayb she forgot or something, but 70 horses is a lot, mayb some sort of community work should be enough
@Thoroughrob (11750)
Wow, that awful. She should have gotten a hold of someone that would send someone to help her or to get the horses before it got that bad. Not sure what they should do with her. Was she of sound mind? I think there are things to consider before saying "Throw her in jail".
@missyd79 (3438)
well if she was in over her head she should have called the local animal shelter and they could have helped her find homes for those horses, I am sorry but that was poor excuse on her part.
@rracers89 (3247)
I think she should of gotton more help she was trying to do the right thing and it just got to be more then she could handle. I dont think she should go to jail, maybe community work like in a spca would be a good idea.