Step Mother

Singapore
I lost my mum about 9 years ago. It was very painful for the whole family and I'm often still think of her and wish that she could be around to see that we have all grown up, married and having kids of our own. I'm pretty sure she would have been a wonderful grandmother. My dad remarried, actually, with our encouragement, as we were all grown up and have our own family. I hear all those horror stories about step mother, etc, but I think we are all indeed very blessed that she has no ill intention and never tried to separate my dad and us. In fact, she has been taking care of my dad very well, and we all can see that she is genuinely concerned over his health especially when he was down with colon cancer. In fact, I've seen her sacrificing her own well being to take care of the family and I think we are all very fortunate to have her around to keep the family going and to also maintain all household matters. Share with me your encounter with step moms.
@tanujarneja (2833)
I dont have any such experience. But would like to thank god that he blessed with you a wonderful step mother......infact she should not be addresed as step as she has become your real mother now by her behaviour nature......god bless you