Have you ever got into a plane?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20861)
in what age were you then? where's your destination?
• Pakistan
21yrs age i starts to fly and till flying around de world almost after one month i fly for my new way
@reviandi (333)
so on.
@manu224 (1143)
yes in 1995 i go in Sardinia
@platypus (336)
unfortunately, i took a plane just once. i am not scared, but up to now i never had the possibility of doing it. this year i went to tunisia, a really wonderful place. I hope i will have the chance to go there again in the future.
@platypus (336)
@vinu949 (640)
Aeroplane - The Air Transport
Yes only once in my life i have a boarded a plane when I was about 15 years old
@soldenski (2504)
Yes, we have been to Chicago, Boston, New York, Hawaii, Michigan, and next month we will be going to Minnesota.
The first time I was on a plane was in college. I really wasn't worried. Just excited. It was only an hour flight from Little Rock to St. Louis. Since then I have flown a handful of times. I love it. Layovers make me nervous though.