what are the colours that men dont wear cause they think its too feminin?

@keecou (188)
Egypt
i think men dont like to wear pink.. is that right?
@loved1 (5338)
Men generally don't like to wear pink, lavender, yellow or mint green. Mine just wears black or navy blue but it is because he is a mechanic and everything else gets stained.
@miha20 (215)
red,pink and yellow
PINKS AND PURPLES,MAYBE WHITE
I agree, my husband never wear pink color. But other day, I saw a man wearing suit and had pink shirt under it. It actually looks very nice.
@ssh123 (31104)
Pink is the only colour most men do not like to wear because it is feminine.
@kcrowson (354)
I have seen a lot of men wear pinks purples and yellows. It all depends on the skin tone as to what a man can wear, and look really good in. Really light skin probably wouldn't look as good as a darker skin.
@amberleef (481)
my wife trys to get me to wear pink,pale blue and i won't have non of it. its getting harder and harder to find clothes i would wear! it's getting to the stage where i might aswell raid my wifes wardrobe!i don't think anyone would notice.lol
@MINDY0882 (2304)
I say pink
@chalmette69 (3011)
Now I see many men wearing pink and purple, I guess things have changed alot. My husband won't wear pink or purple. He says they are to girly.