is "IT" a word?or "IT" ain't a word?

Hong Kong
Well we use a lot of "IT" in our sentances,and conversation,but what do we know about it?is "IT" a real word?DO U KNOW?
it is a word which we use in sentences.IT also is an abbrevation which means Information Technology.but basically we use it as a word.
Yes u are correct,but it's too bad I already gave Best response to #1,so u'll get a plus anyway. Thanks for answering.
@lucalucky (1841)
IT: third-person neutral pronoun in the English language; IT: acronym for Information technology; IT: short code for the Italian language; IT: country code for Italy
Yes u are correct with the first one,but it's too bad I already gave Best response to #1,so u'll get a plus anyway.Thanks for answering.
@Jestin (560)
duh! - duh!
Do you mean the acronym IT or the word it? They're both words anyway. IT stands for Information Technology while the secon IT is a pronoun used for things and animals.
@platypus (336)
of course it is a real word.... what else? IT can also be an abbreviation meaning "Information Technology", that is everything dealing with software and hardware, but nowadays it is so commonly used that, yes, i think it is a standalone word by now.
Yes u are correct,but it's too bad I already gave Best response to #1,so u'll get a plus.Thanks for answering.