I require some of your suggestions?

@navinshan (3940)
Canada
December 5, 2006 5:54am CST
My dad's father is sick at the moment in india, and my dad brother doesn't take proper care of him, and my dad came know about his conditon of his father health from his relatives and friends, which he felt really bad, now u need to say whether he needs to leave to india from canada during this peak season or should he delay his trip and wait for peak season of christmas and newyear to be finished so that the airfares go cheaper.-money or health which is important now.
12 responses
• India
6 Dec 06
Health is the one thing which is more important than health when in critical situations. Your father should leave for India as soon as possible to look after your grand father so that your grand father become healthy. Also if possible your father needs to talk to your Uncle (Your father's Brother) regarding the matter of looking after you grand father.
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
6 Dec 06
my father brother is too arrognant doesn't understand the feelings of his brother, so no point in talking to him
• India
6 Dec 06
definitely health comes first. it depends on ur relations & u have to take decision fst.
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
6 Dec 06
thanx for sharing your thoughts
@elzenren (192)
• Philippines
6 Dec 06
health of course... if u can it do it now, do it now before its too late.... your grandfather's health might be at risk... forget about the money you'll find it later, you have only one grandfather...
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
6 Dec 06
so mean to say health is wealth
@mythmoh (3986)
• United States
6 Dec 06
it will be better to go to india as early as possible so s to provide good medication for your grandpa.dont ever do the mistake of postponing the trip.If your grandpa heath is detoriating day by day then there is no means of going after the newyear or so.
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
6 Dec 06
thanx
@deebomb (15322)
• United States
6 Dec 06
If it is at all possible your father should go now. If he waite it may be too late to help his father and he will reget it
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
6 Dec 06
thanx for your opinion
@Stephanie5 (2947)
• United States
6 Dec 06
My father became very ill in Florida, and I live in Indiana...it's about a 2 day drive...I got to see him once...because I have so many children I was not able to go see him again and he passed on Oct. 31, 2006.... I would give ANYTHING to see my dad again, hug and kiss him, and tell him I love him just ONE MORE TIME!!! HE SHOULD GO TO HIS FATHER... May God bless you and you will be in my prayers.
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
6 Dec 06
thanx for your response
@tourman (125)
• Malaysia
5 Dec 06
only two factors to consider. 1. will the difference in fares be worth the wait or will it be only be a marginal 2. if u can afford it and not have to save evry penny why wait.time is of the essence here my friend.
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
5 Dec 06
thanx for your response
• Singapore
5 Dec 06
for this case, i believe health would be more important, why try to save on airfare for the expense of your grandfather? ask your dad to go over now to take proper care of your grandfather... i believe he should be old right now and require attention.. Cheers!
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
5 Dec 06
thanx for your response
• Austria
5 Dec 06
well, honestly it just you who can decide not anybody else. See the conditions first before doing something that you might regret in the future.
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
5 Dec 06
thats true aspect, thanx for your response
@calvin222 (1607)
• India
5 Dec 06
his fathers health definitly. frankly this hardly is a question to ask unless you have asked just to provoke a discussion. if he loves his father he would leave by the first available flight.
1 person likes this
@navinshan (3940)
• Canada
5 Dec 06
i think u know those of u all who re in mylot earn money because they aren't financially strong enough to pay there bills,
@Lydia1901 (16354)
• United States
5 Dec 06
If it's lethal, then he should go right away to see his father. If it's not, then he can wait until the holidays are over.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
6 Dec 06
I think Both But interms of practicality i will choose money but interms of health I'll choose Concerns to the loveones.