How many children do you have? How old are they?

@mfrancq (1808)
I have one child. A little boy that is eight months! How about you?
@dalilac1 (862)
I have 9 their ages are: boy 20 years girl 17 years girl 16 years boy 12 years boy 11 years boy 9 years boy 8 years girl 6 years boy 16 months
@mfrancq (1808)
My goodness you are a busy parent. How do you keep your sanity? I have a hard time with just one child? I guess you just learn to adjust with your environment huh? thanks for the response!
I can't even imagine having that many and I thought I had alot with 3 and one on the way. You must be superwoman.
children - children
I have a little boy who's 4. He's the cutest boy I've ever seen.
@mfrancq (1808)
I love how all mothers think their children are the cutest kids ever! You can't help but to be partial to them! He does look like a cutie! Thanks for the response!
I have 4 children. A daughter that is 11 1/2 going on 20, a son that will be 8 in 2 weeks, another daughter that is 4 and another daughter that is 2.
@mfrancq (1808)
11 1/2 going on 20 huh? Isn't it funny how they think they can jump that far in age so quickly? Sounds like you are pretty busy! Thanks for the response!
@rachelcaron (1681)
I have one. He's 8 months old also.
@mfrancq (1808)
Such a great age huh? my son's personality is really starting to come out. It is cute because he is trying so hard to talk so he'll just start rambling and go on for five minutes. No idea what he is saying, but I encourage him to keep trying. Thanks for the response!
@Tatsuya (1149)
My girls - My 2 girls
I have 2 girls. My oldest will be 3 in Janurary, and my youngest will be 7 months later this month. Aren't children just the light of your life? I don't know what I'd do without mine.
@mfrancq (1808)
Keeps me on my toes that's for sure. My son really is the best thing in my life though. I truly love him. Thanks for the response!
@ankscorek (567)
• Djibouti
a child 3 years
@mfrancq (1808)
Thanks for the response! Is it a boy or a girl?
I have 1, a boy. He is 13 months old as of the 20th. He is my world!!! My husband and I want at least 1 more. We would like to have a girl next time but being the queen of the house wouldn't be so bad either. I love my baby boy! He's a mama's boy!!! =)
@mauier113 (688)
I have two, a daughter age 11 and a son age 7.
@limcyjain (3523)
i have two daughters one aged 9 and the younger one aged 5.
@scorpio16 (1707)
I have three children. Eldest is son who is studying in 12th Std, next is daughter studying in 11th Std and third one is again son studying in Std 7th.
@rosema (1145)
sad to say, i dont have a child. i really want to have one but maybe its not time yet, i just wait in GOD's WILL.
Christmastime - Brenna-5, Nora-20 months, Meagan-7 and Owen-6
I have 4. A girl--7 years old. A boy-- 6 years old. A girl--5 years old. and another girl--20 months old.
I have four. My daughters are 11 and 1 and my sons are 5 and 6.
@myklj999 (18139)
I have a son who turned 7 this past September and a daughter who turned 6 in October. Unfortunately, I am divorced and haven't got to spend any time with them in over 4 years. My ex comes from a rather well-to-do family; they own an oil producing company near where I live, and when we were divorcing she was able to afford a very good lawyer while I couldn't afford one at all, which enabled her to pretty much take everything from me. They live about 100 miles from me know, and while I would really love to see my children, due to the way I have been treated by my ex I am afraid to go see them, because it would only wind up with me in jail most likely; there is no possible way I can be civil to her.
@lizzyt2007 (1312)
• Craig, Alaska
I have one, and he is 3 years old now. I love him to bits and I tell him all the time since he was a baby "your my smart cookie". This means he's smart and sweet. I want to always know how special he is to me. I didn't feel loved or special by my mom who was my primary parent. my mom and dad were divorce when I was to little to remember.
@kokopelli (4842)
i have only one child, he is 16 y.o., very talented, handsome (of course, coming from his mom, hehe), and a very good son.
@armywifey (883)
I have 3 daughters, seven, five, and two. And one that is due next month.