Do you like darkness?

darkness - darkness
I love darkness. Sometimes, I like to be alone in my dark room and I hardly turn on the lights. I have no fear to be alone in darkness BTW. Do you like darkness?
@kids91911 (4366)
Yes I do like the darkness.
@gknott (936)
Honestly I have always been afraid of the dark for many years. My x husband is the one who helped me not be afraid. The strange thing is my smaller children picked up on my fear even though I never talked about it and as long as their dad was here I wasn't afraid. He left 3 years ago and we leave a night light on, which works most of the time.
I do not love darkness but i think that the person who can stay in the darkness are so couragous and very brave
@beckyomg1 (6759)
sometimes it is nice, i like to at night just sit and chill in the dark.
@mfrancq (1809)
I hate the dark! I am such a big chicken! Everytime I hear a noise I start to freak out and think someone is in the house! I'm so paranoid! haha I don't know what it is, I just hate not being able to see what is going on around me!
@lucy02 (5017)
Yes I prefer the darkness too. Sometimes I like to sit on the porch at night and look at the night sky. Then someone will turn the porch light on and ruin everything.
@vipul20044 (5799)
I dont have any light anymore, all I feel is the darkness, pain, fear and hate If noone knows, pain and fear create hate and I will never be happy again and never find him the one NEVER No psychic knows and never will Nobody knows what I feel and how dark my heart and soul are and nobody cares!! help if you want, but thats it nothing will happen NOTHING that is what darkness means to me
@netty79 (992)
i dont like the darkness
@aprilsue00 (1992)
i hate the darkness. I am very afraid of the dark. I don't know why but I always have been
@hm1177 (1223)
yes i like it to be really dark when i'm going to sleep