What was your first Computer?

Commodore 64 - Commodore 64 rulez!
@Albone (1340)
Italy
Mine was Commodore 64 in 1989, i was 9 and i think it was the best computer in my life:)
Mine was a Pc of the 1999...
@enemies (740)
I had the ZX81 but got fed up with pulling the wrong plug out of the wall socket and losing my game of tennis which had taken me about six hours to punch in, and then I bought one of the original Amstrads with "Locoscript". I added memory to it (all of 512k!) then bought another one which took 'proper' floppies. In the end I became an expert on Locoscript, and even now when I've got a decent machine with XP on it, I still put '98' on it from another previous machine so that I could put my dear old LocoScript on it - and despite all of the fancy programmes that are available nowadays, I STILL write all my letters using L/Script, and I'm an expert on it. Mind you, I STILL don't know how to open any of the wordy progs on 98 or XP. Sad, aren't
@kutchi (12335)
• Pakistan
Mine was celeron 400 And I bought it in 1998
@phon4u (2217)
• Laos
IBM DESK TOP COMPUTER - IBM DESK TOP COMPUTER
My first computer was IBM desktop, Random Access Memory 32MB, Hard Disk contained 1GB, the CPU speed was 500mH, it color was white, it worked slowly after we had more work data in the hard disk but it stayed with us for two year before changing it to a new one.
• South Africa
I have had a computer since I was 6, my parents got me a Spectrum 48 for my birthday... Have had a computer ever since.
@Dosa86 (263)
my first computer was commodore64, too... but i didn't used it as a compuer, i was 4, and i used it for play with pacman and othergames... my first pc pc, was a pentium1 133mhz!! :D
@shayneyu (212)
myPC is Piii 533 in 1999
@Jamian (2606)
My first computer is Intel Celeron 1.1Ghz.
@istanto (8572)
I not remember my first computer brand. all I remember is it was have 32mb ram using pentium processor 133mhz and using yamaha soundcards. hehe..
@ezzrssi (11197)
Mine was a pentium III 800 mhz was the best in turn at the time
I remember when I was a kid my brother got this keyboard that you hooked up to your tv. You had a book of codes and you spent the entire day typing them in. When you finished it would be a picture on the screen. It was crap. lol In 1995 we bought a desktop for like $400. That computer was a beast and lasted for years. They don't make them like that anymore. However, I will admit the features have improved a ton.
@Nimbus91 (577)
wow that old.. it's like 17 yrs old now... ooh mine is about 10 years old. It's a compaq desktop, it is 500mherts processor and 64 ram.. low as .. now i am still using it to surf web and mylot!
@spec71 (796)
mine was a hp
@miryam (6510)
I DONT REMEMBER IS 15 OR 17 YEARS AGO, BUT I THINC ASSEMBLATE.........BY MY FRIENDS..
@BunGirl (2639)
A Tandy... it didn't even have a hard drive!
My first computer had duke nukem on it and id play it for hours :P it was like windows 95 or something i was like 8(8 years ago) and i was so amazed bye how many things you could do on it :).Thas when i first became addicted to computers.
@abccba (1916)
• Denmark
My first computer was a PC, with, a 10 mb harddrive, and the rest of the things i don't even remember! I just remember that everything was on 1.44 disks, cause there was not really much free space on the PC... But at that time, i had a lot of fun with it! I could play all the games at that time! But well, they was not so advanced :P ... But i don't really remember the year... But it's many years ago!
@jay80son (2049)
Mine was the Atari 2600! And I was about 6. I played Pacman and some other games that I don't remember!
Mine was an old laptop. It was a Toshiba. It was so old it had a 300baud modem and an amber screen. I loved that computer though.. And it actually still works! I never use it anymore though.
commodore 64 too
@Albone (1340)
great :)