Happiness

Its the key to one's life i believe.. its a choice that one makes everyday and lives it up.. changes perception and ideology and you would surprised to find even the world around you.. My world is the way i look at it.. it changes from time to time directly related to my mood swings.. so after a little introspection i realised if i choose to be optimistic no matter what & look for the brighter side of the situation.. nomatter how minisqueal it may be.. I would achieve my goal.. i would be happy and not be a part of the mad rat race.. i would be able to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.. I would be able live everyday.. its the mantra for me to the ultimate salvation
I think it is key to life. That and my religion. I can relate to you, because I have these kinds of days too. Somtimes I wake up happy and sometimes it's just one of those days. I try to look on the positive side of things and it helps to an extent. Great thought!
hey.. i am a gr8 believer of this thought and nice to see you responding to my post.. its such a simple thing and yet so difficult to understand for most.. and so elusive as well..