rose tea infusions

rose tea mixture - a tea concoction i created with rose petals
@shmeedia (1042)
many people use rose petals in tea to give it a flowery flavor. i have experimented a bit with that.....if you check the photo attached, i mixed my own loose tea leaves....syrian rose tea mixed with gunpowder green. it gave a nice scent and mildly sweet taste! i know that in china rose black tea is popular too, and rosehip tea as well. any comments?
@sproutz (260)
Sounds very nice. Sometimes that is when you get the best flavours. You know exactly what you like/don't like so ther eis no troubles.
@shmeedia (1042)
actually, sometimes you can find a pretty bad combination making your own mixes too :) i have had this happen unfortunately ;)
@mypigbox (2245)
Have you drink the tea with rose flowers only?I have drink some.The tea is a little pink color.In the tea bar,they say,it will do good for beautiful.
@shmeedia (1042)
is it without any tea in it? only rose petals, right? i didn't try that kind yet. i only tried rose WITH tea leaves together.
@polachicago (19143)
I love it try different teas. I love small tea places in Europe...hoping to find more in USA
@shmeedia (1042)
i could tell you about where i live, but know nothing about finding tea places in the u.s. :( where in europe was the best place you tried teas? what kinds did you try?