Do you give surprises?

@gotcho0O (1258)
It's my Dad's birthday today. I'm broke. I didn't install my printer software yet so I wont be able to make a birthday card. I dont have any plans today but to go online. When my Dad came home from work, I used to surprise my parents a special dinner but this time I waited for him to cook for me because he really is a great chef. My own private chef hahaha. Anyways, after the dinner thing, goodnight mode, I just realized that I need to have a gift for my Dad. So I called my boyfriend to suggest something. He said, to cook dinner for him but it's too late and to iron the uniform but that's a normal thing to do. I'm worried about the time, it's getting late and my Dad's special day will end without anything something special besides the greetings he got from his friends..us. With a lighted bulb on my head, whoah, yeah, guess what? I gave my Dad a special birthday greeting from a celebrity. Yabooo!!! My dad wont forget this gift I gave him. I sooo love him ^_^.
i love giving surprises and my favorite "victim" is my boyfriend. the last time i surprised him was his last birthday. i was out of the country by then, i contacted some of his friends to help me out preparing the plan. i surprised him by giving him a birthday lunch at his office. i orderd foods to be picked up on that day, get a nice gift, bought some birthday motiff decors for his room and leave all the instructions to his friends. they decorate the room the night before my bf's bday, placed my gift in his table. the next day is the big day. i gave him a call and requested to do some errands to cause him to be delayed at work while the friends are still preparing the room. when he reachd his office its already lunch time.
@gotcho0O (1258)
Inspiring ^^.. Thanks.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
That is an awesome surprise... I hope your Dad enjoyed it :). Normally the surprises I give are the hiding in the closet on Halloween types :D .. I do alot of random acts of kindness too. - DNatureofDTrain
@gotcho0O (1258)
Hey, that's great. Thanks a bunch.