Super Bowl Predictions

@Chapman15 (1503)
I guess I have to make some predictions of my own now... The NFC Championship game will be Chicago and New Orleans, yup this is a bold one here and I'll be the first to admit that I could be way off here... I'm not sure why but Lovie Smith's press confrence put me at ease. They are 10-2 and have clinched a spot. So, what's next for them, get Rex a shred of confidence! The Saints have to make it here, because they are a fun offensive team to watch. Just wait till they get Horn and Colston back to full health! Rex throws three picks and the Bears still win 21-7 (Special teams and 2 defensive TD's for the Bears). As for the Cowboys not making it, I think that Martin Gramatica will doom them... Yup, some freak old man injury will take him out and a kicker's going to screw Parcells over again! muhuahaha! In the AFC Championship I've got San Diego and Baltimore... San Diego takes this game, in this rematch Rivers has his handcuffs completely off... In the first game he only threw 22 times the whole game, that won't happen this time around. LT will not be held to 98 yards rushing like their first meeting! Final score SD 24 BAL 17... There you have it San Diego and Chicago in the Superbowl...
I definitely think the Colts have a great chance to go to the Super Bowl and win. I mean their offense Is STACKED....Peyton Manning, Joseph Addai, Marvin Harrison, Brandon Stokely, Reggie Wayne, and even Dalls Clark/Ben Utecht are weapons now and then. Their D has greatly improved as well. If they don't make it, then the I would agree with you and pick San Diego and Chicago. San Diego has arguably the best RB ever in LaDainian Tomlinson and they also have Philip Rivers and Antoni Gates. Their D is flat out awesome, led by Shawne Merriman. Chicago also has a great D, although their offense is really shaky this season. I think the Chargers, if not the Colts, will win the Super Bowl. GOOO COLTS!!!!!!!!
@Chapman15 (1503)
I'l;l agree that the Colts could make it to the Super Bowl, but I just don't think their D can step up enough... So what do you think of my NFC pick they're pretty shaky at times is an understatement on offense. Please don't tell me your a Cowboys fan!
See my comment below. I think Chicago will make it but whoever plays them will definitely beat them!
@Chapman15 (1503)
That would be one tricky salary cap!
@Metallion (2230)
I don't think Chicago gets passed their first playoff game with Grossman at QB. I think Seattle and New Orleans play in NFC Championship with New Orleans actually making the Super Bowl. I also see a Ravens-Chargers AFC Championship game, but I think Baltimore wins 17-14.
@Chapman15 (1503)
Yeah, I think you're right but I think they will switch if he has one more bad game... I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints take it, mainly because they are America's team this year. Now you've got your predictions in writing though and we'll see whose right!
@Cortney (3986)
haha.. I didn't even know who was playing. My husband just started to watch football again. He has been too busy with work to watch. I don't watch unless he has it on.. Most of the time I am busy with our daughter.
@Chapman15 (1503)
Who's your favorite team?
Oh yeah Dallas I think might make it, but with an unexperienced Romo at QB (although he is great, still his first yr as a starter) and gramatica I don't think they will get that far. They probably will get eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
@Chapman15 (1503)
I hate to count out the Saints, but losing Hollis to the substance abuse policy will hurt them... They don't have that good of a defense to start with, and Brees does throw picks, which playoffs teams will capitalize on!