What went wrong with Michael Jackson?

@nandans (1161)
Blame it on anything; his downfall is perhaps the biggest nosedive that any artist has faced in their career. For someone whose voice, songs and dance-moves are ever popular, seems like he would stay popular forever. What do you say for Michael Jackson ?
@cr1st1nel (3567)
I think that the thing who made him fall were that he reached a age and stopped on making some good musical hits
@nandans (1161)
that might be the reason
@Jshean20 (14373)
I think Michael Jackson recieved one too many complaints regarding touching children in inappropriate ways. I'm not saying that Michael is innnocent or guilty of these accusations, but I think having his Neverland Ranch and getting too close to children was his biggest problem (he even addmited to having a child in his bed). He probably has too much to deal with regarding lawsuits and stuff to even think about moving along with his music career.
@nandans (1161)
u are right to some extent..
@kulanuwun (1405)
I like his song "Heal the World"
I dont know eaxactly,,,,what went in his mind. but surely he wanted to everything which he couldnt in his childhood as his family was poor.