Volunteering

@cdirock (289)
DOes anyone Volunteer in any organizations? I've been getting involved with my son's classes. I am a class mom for his religious school and for regular school I help out on different projects. In fact, they were reading a trade book on China, my son volunteer me to come in and show them how to play MahJongg. It was so much fun! I'll be going in at the end of the month to help with a craft. When I was a kid, I used to be a candystriper at a local hospital. Also, did volunteering work at other hospitals too. It makes you feel good when you do volunteer. Lets hear how you volunteer!
Because i work full time i usually make sure i take days off when they havw field trips. I always have a fear that something will happen and i want to be there to protect them and their friends.I was involved in the school but the new administration has their "own special people" that they want there.