Addicted to the computer???

Do you ever feel, or are told by someone else, that you are addicted to the computer? I've been told many times that I am, but I run two different online businesses, so I am on here alot more than other people. I would have to say though that it would be hard to go a whole day with out at least checking my emails! That's bad huh? It's the computer age though I guess... it seems most everyone I know is addicted to it - ARE YOU???
@DeenaD (2688)
I'm addicted. My husband tells me, Get off the computer, pay attention to me, pay attention to your kids, take care of your house, etc. But if I listened to him, I wouldn't be typing this to you... :)
@wsue1023 (1396)
No one has told me that, but I know that I am. I get anxious if I can't get online several times throughout the day. I also love checking the mail when it comes to the house. I think for me it's all about feeling connected to people and the world.
thats the only think ma parents temme evryday...hehe...yea internet n chattng can get u addicted! so b8r stay away!
@Aali311 (6127)
I'm not addicted, I could saty away. But I like being on here
@Sm00tH (2040)
• Belgium
i have to admit that i'm addicted to it. i daily go on for a few hours, i mostly game when i'm on. Bad addiciton but as u said it's the computer age...
@Elixiress (3893)
I go on the computer daily, but as most people I know do the same, they don't say that I am addicted. My Mam used to say that I would marry the computer if I could, but now she doesn't say that as she goes on it at least once every 2 days. I wouldn't say I am addicted as I can go without and I don't come out in rashes or start hyperventilating or anything if I don't use it for a day or anything lol.
I'm usually told that by people who don't understand computers, or computer users. They don't think that there is anything useful to do infront of a computer all day. If they knew about the money I could make on line, they'd be "computer addicts," too. ;-)