DUREX said: 82% of Durex vibration ring users get full saticfaction. AND YOU?

@Dolcerina (3379)
Hungary
December 6, 2006 10:21am CST
Well I read it on the box of the ring (in HUngarian) We tried it, but it was only tiresome. :-/ I was not able to listen to my partner. I threw it away. Did anybody enjoy it?
2 people like this
1 response
@adidas7878 (2013)
• United States
7 Feb 07
hey they say 82% of durex vibration ring users get full satifcation, and you said you didnt, amybe you are the other 18% that dont. but i never tried it before so i couldnt tell you much, all i know that i know what i am doing lol.
1 person likes this
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
7 Feb 07
perhaps thanks :)))