What kind of shopper are you? Here is my result!

lady shopper - warriors of the aisles and therapy for many, shopping is upon us in the holiday season!
@Willowlady (10666)
You're a Situational Shopper!We'd bet that if we ran into you at the mall, you're there to get something in particular - not to browse. You're probably the kind of shopper who ventures into the retail realm armed with an idea of what you want, where to get it, and how to get out of there as fast as you can. Maybe you're on the hunt for a birthday gift for Mom or a housewarming present for your best friend. Then again, maybe it's a new outfit for yourself for a special event. Whatever the occasion, you're not too likely to make impulse buying or window shopping a standard practice. While some shoppers may get easily distracted, you're most likely to stay on track in pursuit of your intended purchase.
@Wanderlaugh (1624)
No, I'm a born browser. Love to shop. Best when you really discover something new, or something that you've been trying to find. Now, if I could figure out some way of getting paid for it...
@cassidy22 (2975)
That describes me perfectly. I don't just go shopping to go shoppping. I only go when I need something specific. Actually, I hate the mall, and often shop online instead. I know a few places where I get points for going shopping online and when to get free shipping, so it actually turns out to be better for me. I don't end up buying things I don't need if I just go online and order what I want.
@Willowlady (10666)
I agree. I am shopping in response to something in our life. Something needed. We save the mall for only a few times in the year and we eat at a local restaurant that day. Thanks much for responding.
@kelly60 (4548)
When shopping for the holidays I usually figure on spending several days to get all of my shopping done. I wish I could get it all done in one trip but I am much too easily distracted. I could never stay focused long enough to go after a specific gift. Even if I only had one last Christmas gift to buy, I would end up being side tracked buying a birthday gift for my son instead. That's just the way I am.