Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix - Jimi Hendrix
Do you like Jimi Hendrix's music? What is your favorite song? I like "Castles made of sand".
Jimi is one of the best artisits of all time in my opinion. My favorite song by him is "Hey Joe." I really got aliking for him with his songs on the movie "Forrest Gump" and fell in love with his classic 60's style. What a great artist-sadly missed.....
I used to love his music when I was a teenager. :)
You mentioned Forrest Gump - did you also enjoy Elvis' appearance in that movie? I like to think that's how Elvis learned to dance, from Forrest, ha! :)
I do like his music. My favorite is "Crosstown Traffic" because it reminds me of younger crazier times with my best friend. I also like "All Along the Watchtower". One day my brother and I were out and this song came on and we were talking about how it's in like every "Vietnam scene" in movies...right as we said that a helicopter flew over our car.
I like Crosstown Traffic, too. If you go to the rock and roll hall of fame in Cleveland, OH, they've got some of his notebooks there that he wrote his songs in, it was cool seeing that!
He was a good blues guitarist, but when he got mixed up with the hippies, he lost it. His performance at Woodstock was incoherent. Instead of being remembered as a man who was at home with his instrument, he'll be remembered as the guy that picked his teeth with the guitar and vice versa.
I missed Woodstock (I was too young), what did he do at woodstock, why do you say he was incoherent?