Have you got STRAIGHT Hair or CURLY Hair????

@Waiter (835)
Italy
I have Straight HAir!! And you???
@Jshean20 (14373)
It really depends on how I dry it, it's either straight or has a bit of a kink to it. When I "crunch" my hair as a towel dry, I end up with a bit of wave which is what I like on myself.
@Waiter (835)
Yeah!!!!!!! Thanks!!!
@ruby1459 (2603)
I have a natural wavy hair and I have been carrying this since I was born and it was hard to manage when I was kid. I always dreamed about having a nice straight hair when I was little but now I know how to manage my natural wavy hair and It's very easy to take care of as well so I am happy with what I have. I actually mix with a light perm with my natural wavy hair :)
@srhelmer (6933)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Straight hair. Though it will curl in the back if I let it grow too long. My daughter inherited that from me.
@ddsully (1064)
i have wavy hair. i do straighten it once in awhile, but it gets to be a pain sometimes. i like straight hair better then curly
@raj0019 (2629)
• Argentina
I have straight hair, they are easy to maintain and looks good on me. I like my hairs alot :)
i have both, my hair is curly if i leave it to dry naturally after i have washed it but i have straight hair if i blow dry it. I use straighters and curliers depending on the style that i want to have at the time but i do defently pefer straight hair,
@strx62 (259)
• France
i'v straight and short hair.
@vincent72 (1634)
well my hair stays striahgt until it gets long then it becomes wavy and a bit curly , but ihave a crew cut so its samll atm
@madanlohar (1164)
me too have stright black hairs