Describe Yourself

@gotcho0O (1258)
ye knoe tat gurl hoo iz olweiz lost? tha one wit tha purtty smile tat no one could tell is fake? tat gurl who seems to be so strong, but daily continues to break? ye knoe, tat girl hoo iz olweiz thurr nd seems ta have no problems of her own? tha one hoo holds back tears until youre off tha phone. tat gurl hoo is in love wit a boy hoo tries ta understand tat gurl hoo if ye reach out olweiz pulls back her hand? well, wut a lovely life, wut a sad gurl she must be, maybe ye didnt realize it, but tat gurl izh meeh..
far from perfect but real..
@gotcho0O (1258)
i know that?! hmm..a quote, just can't remember...and i love it. thanks sis. kudos for you. *hugs*
Please speak english. I can't even be bothered to read that.
@gotcho0O (1258)
You know that girl who is always lost? The one with the pretty smile that no one could tell is fake? That girl who seems to be so strong, but daily continues to break? you know, that girl who is always there and seems to have no problems of her own? the one who holds back tears until you're off tha phone. That girl who is in love with a boy who tries to understand that girl who if you reach out always pulls back her hand? Well, what a lovely life, what a sad gurl she must be, maybe you didnt realize it, but that girl is me.. Dont worry it's actually is english. It's just an IQ test by messing up letters. Like the one I've read before it goes like this, (different mess'n up of letters though) if yuo can read tihs yuo are smatr. .. Well, I forgot that one, but as soon as I get the copy I'll be glad to post it here.. Thanks a bunch and Have fun.