Are you optimistic about the future of the Internet?

China
yes,i'm very optimistic about the future of the Internet.
@epizzahut (2080)
of course I am,the internet would play more important role in the future.our earth is simply like a village with more convenience life.
yes,the promise of the internet is almost unlimited.
@msqtech (15226)
I think it is making the world smaller for us all
@rsrait (567)
I think some new tech may take over internetand may be a bit costly.
thanks for your reply.
@abhiroop85 (2828)
• Scottsdale, Arizona
i think the way ecommerce is expanding,soon internet will take over our life,i am not quite sure that there will be only +ve effects on human life
@msqtech (15226)
very it is growing exponentially and we are in the forefront of its rise our children will benefit even more from it and take it for granted I am betting
good!you're right,thanks a lot.
@asturmas (251)
• Portugal
Yes i optimistic about the future of the Internet I wait that in a future the Internet is still better of the one than it is today
@cr1st1nel (3567)
As you can see the internet hasn't reached it's truly limits until now, so yes i do think that great things can be done with the help of internet from now on. It is an continue expansion daily. There are so many things we can do on internet but we don't realize it's truly value. Good luck!