What straightening iron do you prefer??

Chi - Pink Chi Flat Iron
@mkirby624 (1599)
What straightening iron do you like to use?? I used to use a Vidal Sassoon, but got a Chi and it is fantastic. I have naturally VERY curly hair and it gets very frizzy. You canNOT brush it after straightening it or really even run your hands through it without it frizzing out. With the Chi, none of that happens. I can brush it and runs my hands through it all day and it never changes from being perfectly straight and glossy!!
@Manly001 (708)
vidal sassoon
@amoreco (180)
I bought a CHI on ebay..It was real, but after 3 months,my hair got damaged.What product do you use with CHI?I think is a great iron, but you have to be careful using it.
@mkirby624 (1599)
I use the Chi 44 Iron Guard (heat protectant spray), and Chi Silk Infusion. My hair stays pretty healthy. I have to get it trimmed often, but i would really suggest using a heat protectant spray. No matter how good of a straightener you have, you have to protect your hair, and the better the straightener means the hotter the straightener is when you use it. Chis are VERY hot straightening irons, so you definitly need a protectant!
I have the pink bling chi thats available at trade secret and it's amazing!!! I LOVE IT!!!! My hair stays straight throughout humidity, or even after a soccer game!!! IT really is worth the money, and for 150.00 its really not that bad if you use it every day like I do!!! Has anyone tried the CHI blowdryers? I want to get one, but 250.00 is a lot if it doesnt do anything that a normal blowdryer doesnt do!!! :s
I asked for one for Christmas but didnt get one. I may try and save some b-day money and buy me one off ebay
@mkirby624 (1599)
You should probably buy one from overstock, they guarantee that you aren't buying a fake. So many people are selling fake chis
I use the Revlon wet-to- straight. I want a Chi but it is sooo expensive. Does it dry out your hair? I have to use a heat protecting spray when I straighten my hair now.
@mkirby624 (1599)
No, I have EXTREMELY dry hair...like UNGODLY dry. I can go a week without washing and it still won't be oily. My Chi came with the Iron Guard Thermal Protectant Spray and Silk Infusion. My hair is so shiny and glossy and doesn't get unruly throughout the day! You can go on overstock.com and get one for $100
@enbrown (282)
You should def get your chi iron at a salon or tradesecret to make sure it is real.
@mkirby624 (1599)
Yeah, I bought mine through a salon.