breaking up with my man,then find out his newphew died

I feel so bad. My man friend walks in and grabs me in his arms. I say get off me I don't want to be bothered with you any more. He starts with the Love garbage. Then when I push him off again. He says I am sorry I didn't show up My nephew died and my cousin appendix busted. WoW what a blow.
@birthlady (5613)
Is it true, or is it a really big old dog that ate his homework?
@sedel1027 (17854)
Awww. Poor guy he must be going through a lot. Why did you break up with him? Was it because he wasn't aroound?
exactly he works nights 7pm to 6am. Lives 40 minutes from me and never comes during the day. he is always sleeping. I totally understand his need to rest. But he doesn't respect me needing time with him. I have ayoung growing child. If she see him keep comming when she is sleeping. What is this saying to her. Oh my mom is a human mattress. No way.
@Tanya8 (1734)
That's too bad, but try not to feel too guilty. You can be sorry for him as a friend, but don't let him interpret your sympathy as willingness to get back together with him, if the relationship is not right for you.