Christmas: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son.

Indonesia
Christmas should be talk about God's love and Christ. Christmas should talk about salvation and condemnation.. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son." What do you think? What is your message for this Christmas?
@queenstan (383)
I remember the verse. I agree that it's the true meaning of Christmas. I think that John gave the other side of Christmas and it's great.
Yup. I quoted it from John 3:16-18. It's wonderful verse. That's great if you've found the true meaning of Christmas. Thanks for the opinion. I really appreciate it.
@msqtech (15226)
good memory Bless You
@msqtech (15226)
Peace on Earth // Love thine Enemy // Blessed are the Peacemakers.
That's great. Peace be unto you.. Thanks for the message. I really appreciate it.