What home business can I do?

@ambara (345)
Indonesia
This question doesn't pop up suddenly in my head. But, there are few provocative matters that trigger this simple complicated question. I've done quite a lot of thinking about what possibilities could I have if I pursue the answer. I've searched here and there by the internet, but what attracts me is something related with cratfs and art. Many articles shows that if you want to start a business you should list the thing you like best, and I think this would be a great exploration to my self. But, like any other people, many doubts strike hard at the same time. So many question about this and that, lack of self confident, capital matters, is it worth the fight, or stuff like those. Anyhow, being an enterprenure would give a self satisfaction in exploiting the toughness to one's mind. How could a person create something unique, expand the business, to be a problem solver, and everything that would challenge the guts to do the business.
@maryulismax (1439)
u can bussiness boutique hotel with me. there is Our "rumah kayu" for bussiness. *belepotan mode on*
@ambara (345)
It's just my imaginations...Rumah Kayu just an utopia :(, but i wish i could stay at my rumah kayu