My neighbor mowed my side of the lawn today. We are in a duplex.

The wife doesn't like me. I have never done anything to her. She is yelling outside my door telling her husband he is doing thaaaat bithcc side for some special reason. I don't speack french at all. my little sharon came running inside to tell me what she was saying. I don't like that at all. She should not be calling me out of my name at all. I don't want him and I don't bother them. I clean outside the yard myself. This is wrong. I just called the owner she will be here at ten. I am going to tell he rI will move out if this continues. The woman only does this because she got cought stealing when I first moved in....
@Aali311 (6127)
You should have the owner evict her. She sounds like a nasty person, especially in front of your kid.
@slimfox (900)
sorry you have to deal with her..when is her lease up?the day that she moves as they are leaving i would be outside clapping my hands,saying buh bye,jumping up and down going woohoo..whatever to show her how happy you are that she is moving..lol
@SunnyDays (1071)
• Bahamas
I guess there is no way to stop your crazy neighbour except moving out ....I am very soirry but I know I couldn't live like that especially not if that nutcase can't behave in front of my kids ...
@borg_queen (2535)
Are you the one who caught her stealing?
It was her son and his friends who broke in the house. It was her who took the bed and things. Yes they are still shame,I don't care I just stay to myself.
That's one scary family.
You said that right. My neighbor for the next house said to watch him with the kids. My daughter already feel uncomfortable around him.
That is horrible, when will people ever grow up, women for that matter. She is wrong for saying that your daughter even heard which sucks because I know you don't want her to repeat those words. I hope the manager does do something to help you out because your neighbor has some serious issues.
The land lady id full of it. she told me when her husband gets back from jamaica they were out of here. I asked her when was he comming back. I don't know,he is waiting on his papaers. Please the man is not comming back he must have got deported. yeah I'll wait for this day. They have been here for 6 years. 3 of which she has wanted them out.
Wow I would just put them out seriously. They are causing problems and making everything worse. If I owned duplexes I would not allow rowdy and rude tenants like that. I hope they are gone soon and causing you less problems.
They pay their rent on time by the 15th. that is all she is thinking of. I am now seeing raoches comming from outside their front door. I told the landlord. She said if she were dying of thirst she would never drink there.
Always a difficult situation with neighbours when they’re hostile, you have every right to be upset, though I always like to try and avoid increasing the turmoil, which isn’t always easy! Most ‘hostile’ actions are based on misconceptions, perhaps you could have someone help organise a ‘sit down’ meeting and actually discuss the issues, surely no one could be illogical within a situation like that and hopefully breed rational behaviour.
We have now stopped the fighting. The husband and I sit outside and talk. The wife is nicer now. she still look s funny out the corner of her eye. I just now was told by a neighbor to watch him. My daughter daoes not feel comfortable around him. so We won't be doing any inside talkings. Thanks very much.
Good luck there Gifts. At least there's no fighting!
@acdc0805 (981)
Sounds like hte other woman needs some pysch work done. She sounds completely loony! I wouldn't deal with a confrontation like that, and probably call the police. We've had problems with our neighbors, and go to the managers of the place, or the landlord, and leave it to them to sort it out, otherwise we're all unhappy living where we do!
Sounds like a plan. I just try to stay to myself and in my house. I love where I live and don't want to move out. thanks very much for the help.
Good luck Gifts!
have u seen the movie 'duplex' starring ben stiler and drew barrymore..watch it im sure ull get a lot of ideas after all they faced the similiar problem of a troublesome neighbour
thanks nevr heard of it. I wouls love to see the movie. Dru is a nice actress to watch.
Think smart
How awful! I understand though, I have crappy neighbors too. I don't get it, if you don't make it work everyone is miserable. I do have to say though the most interesting things happen to you! I still read the leaf post when I need a good laugh. Sorry to laugh at you. Honestly you are one of my favorite myloters.
@MrsFrizzle (1964)
Boy can I relate.. not with the yelling but with neighbors in gernal. If he wanted to do it and he was being nice thats great but she could have told him inside not to. Maybe she thinks you do not understand her because you do not know freanch. I hate when people speak other launages around you and you think they might be talking about you but there is no way to know for sure..
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Wow! Maybe he should mow and you do the other things ouside like split the chores he mmows etcc.. i mean the mowers already on and going and if he only did one side then it's going to look funny and maybe he takes pride of the outside work he does to make the yard look better. Either that or he is mowing your side to stay out side longer to stay away from his nutty wife so he can relax and not have to listen to her beeyatching all the time..lol....thank goodness i haven't gotten that bad......yet lol.
He sits in the side bushes with his friends at night. He never knew she be standing right behind them listening. He said he has ruined his life with her. He stayed with her because of thr kids. Now their grown he feels bad. He has wasted so many years. She yells all day and thank god she works nights.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
That is why i say it is better to live with someone and take birth control so pregnancies occur then to make a mistake and marry someone whom you will despise later on...But i guess back when they first started seeing each other it was not allowed to do or you get shunned but it is not the womans fault.lol...Look how much time he has wasted of her life and her being unhappy because he could have gotten a divorce.. But he is the one who asked for her hand in marriage maybe they should have had a little bit longer engagement then they had to realise they weren't compatiable...I kinda feel sorry for her in a way maybe she is the way she is because she does hear what he says and it hurts her deep..I think i would turn mean and bitter too.. sad..,. she needs a friend,.. not saying you.. but she just needs one.
Thank goodness I am not sleeping with him. I stay to myself so I have no problems. I think birth control has nothing to do withit. The kids are all over 18. This woman needs to get a grip on life. Many woman cause this grief on them selves.
Forgive and forget. Just try to stay to yourselve and pray that God will send the situtation.
spoken like a champion your so right. I live and let live. Thanks very much.
@dellion (6706)
What's the actually meaning for that yelling?