My little girl thinks she is slick.. trying to fit in with trash

My daughter is gaining weight.. she eats like a pig :) I am not made. She was way to skinny on the meds she was on. Now she is a nice thickness and still thin. She has outgrown all her clothes. There like a second skin. little sharon has told me my daughter gets some negative attention from the boys. I bought my daughter a newe pair of pants friday. She won't wear them. I also notice that she puts her shirt in all fof her bottoms. I don't want to do the karate chop on her neck. I told her I would be buying her all new clothes. Yea I will be and they will all be one size to big. I don't want to rain on her parade but I won't allow her to follow this to get friends. she feels left out at school the kids call her names nerd,white girl,tree..etc... She has sharon to play with and this will stop..
No responses