It going to be a long

@TerryZ (22146)
Good Morning everyone I think its going to a long day on mylot today. So lets make the best of it.
@ssh123 (31104)
What is the target you have fixed for yourself? 300 responses, 25 discussions, 100 pictures? Then it should earn $10. All the best.
@TerryZ (22146)
My target is as much as I possiably can. Sometimes I think Im running out of discussions. And all the best to you.
@TerryZ (22146)
@suspenseful (40326)
So what is the point? I am not here just for a pep talk. Is there a minimum numbers of posts we have to make a minimum number of responses, do we have to be nice to everyone and say good things? Is the long day because you just got fired from your job, are you waiting for an important email, are you not feeling well and need the money? Have you so much to say and write you cannot wait until the next day to get it off or are you going or were you going on holidays, and it is near the end of the month and you have to make the $10 cashout?
@TerryZ (22146)
Yea thats it.heheheheheheheheheheheh
@wasim989 (2304)
Well then good luck and I hope you can make the best out of mylot today....................................................
@TerryZ (22146)
Thanks and good luck to you