How to relief stress....

@babs0818 (1192)
I am really stressed out right now..feels like I am going crazy.I cant sleep,I have my heart raising all the time..etc.I have 4 kids,I take care of and no time to myself.
@snowflake5 (1580)
Perhaps you can get a member of your family (parents or siblings) to take your children off your hands for a day or too so you can catch up with stuff and perhaps get some rest.
@babs0818 (1192)
thanks for the advise...I have no family to send my children to..that is the worst part of it.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
I know it's hard but try to occupy your mind with other thoughts like music. A good walkman type music player with headphones playing the music you like whilst working might help. Worth a try yes?
i know how you feel babs. im home with my 3 kids all day long, by myself. when my hubby gets home from work, hes too tired to help out much. and we dont really have much family out here at all. the ones that are here are never around anyway. i try to get at least an hour in each day by myself. either when the babys napping or whenever i can. i will even stay up late at night just to have some down time by myself. it makes me more tired, but its worth it to get that little bit of time for me. try making it fun for the kids to help out around the house too, so it givea you a bit of a break there. take it easy though; you deserve some time for you