Laughter releases Tension and Stress ? How much of you Agree with this.

@arunk7319 (1282)
Hi there, Laughter makes a man feel relaxed and release his tension, pressure instantly. Do you all agree with it.
laugh not only release tension but also heal someone from pain.i got this while browsing internet... Research has shown health benefits of laughter ranging from strengthening the immune system to reducing food cravings to increasing one's threshold for pain. There's even an emerging therapeutic field known as humor therapy to help people heal more quickly, among other things. Humor also has several important stress relieving benefits.
@arunk7319 (1282)
Thanks.........Keep smiling. - Yes, it is the gift god has given to us. Thanks for the information.

Keep smiling and make others happy.
Yes, it is the gift god has given to us. Thanks for the information. Keep smiling and make others happy.
@catchsharad (1328)
yes laughter helps release tension and stress
@arunk7319 (1282)
thanks............ - thanks for your comment. keep posting and start earning.
thanks for your comment. keep posting and start earning.
@blueman (16517)
i do agree not only tension it has proven that it is also good for health.
@arunk7319 (1282)
I do agree for it, but we have laugh whole heartedly. Thanks for your comment.
@cr1st1nel (3567)
yes i think it releases us from stress and tension
@arunk7319 (1282)
Thanks, I enjoy more of comedy movies, where I laugh and I have collection of comedy clippings of all most all the movies in Local Languages.