INDIA...Indian culture...

Namaste/hello/hi/bonjour/salut. I am from INDIA...and i love to know about different countries, cultures, traditions, religions. I wud love to share anyting you would like to know on INDIA.I would love to know ur view on India..AND..i wud love to know the same about your country as well...thanks
Indian culture is rich and diverse and as a result unique in its very own way. Our manners, way of communicating with one another, etc are one of the important components of our culture. Even though we have accepted modern means of living, improved our lifestyle, our values and beliefs still remain unchanged. A person can change his way of clothing, way of eating and living but the rich values in a person always remains unchanged because they are deeply rooted within our hearts, mind, body and soul which we receive from our culture.
I appreciate your thought.
i m from india and i like my country .