Fact or belief?

@cheenlly (3483)
Is it true that if younger siblings married first over the older. the older wont be able to marry anymore. They said that if that situation happens, younger siblings marrys first over the older ( of course we can't avoid such situation). they said the younger should give a coin or pay a coin to the older siblings for her/him to marry in future. Sounds like a spell. I dont know. it is a fact or an old belief? It's very coincidental because my two younger siblings married 6 years ago. I and my older brother havent married until now. I really want to get married and have my own family someday but my relationship always failed and i always got hurt. Im afraid im not gonna marry anymore.
@konyaku (116)
it's just a belief. It doesn't necessarily happen. People have this kind of mentality all the time that's why it happens to them. It's just by chance or coincidence. Don't get your hopes down. The right time will eventually come to you and you'll find yourself really happy when you least expect it ^^
@cheenlly (3483)
you thinks so? Im hoping for that.