Would you meet somebody from the internet?

Would you meet somebody from the internet? I have met some really nice people from online over the years. Some of them I have spoken with on the phone, exchanged snail mail with, sent presents to, and even met in person. Heck.. I married..
@Idlewild (6105)
DON'T RESPOND TO THIS GUY!~ Every discussion he's posting is stolen from other users! Don't bother responding, he'll be banned soon enough, and you won't get credit for the comments.
@cvarvell (1116)
I wouldn't want to meet in person but it sounds nice that you found some friends through snail mail.
@devan23 (244)
I have met people from the internet before, even met my boyfriend from the internet. So I guess I still would meet other friends from the internet.. if I had any. lol.
Yes I have & I would again, If I never did it I never would have met my fiance & I never would have had my two youngest children :]I think there is nothing wrong with it as long as you are safe about it!