Friends on myLot...do you check your friends lists for their new dicussions?

@Mahindan (564)
Every user here have a number of friends on their profile. Do you take time to check their new discussions and post to it? I have been doing it and my friends have been doing the same. Don't you think if you do that you can get your ratings high? What is your opinion?
@Angelwriter (1956)
Not as often as I should, but I do check my friends for discussions sometimes. Usually when I can't find anything in new or recent discussions.
@Mahindan (564)
If you keep posting on your friends discussions you can improve your ratings. Thank you
@raj0019 (2627)
• Argentina
yes, i have many friends here and i always check their new discussions. But i only reply to them if they are of my interest and knowledge. Its always good to have lots of friends
@Mahindan (564)
I know i have good friend here it helps a lot. thank you
@sbeauty (5870)
I spend time every day going through the discussions my friends have started section on mylot looking for posts I haven't answered yet. I don't answer them all, because I see no point in answering "I don't know" to something I'm clueless about like some of the people here do. I know that answering friends' posts helps them earn more and keeps their discussions in rotation longer.
@Mahindan (564)
Thank you very much for checking my discussions and replying. I like your discussions.
@mysiraylon (1102)
Actually the first time I login to mylot each day I usually check on them first knowing that they are my immediate family members here at mylot. Then touring the rest of the community and shop around for interesting discussions that I feel can contribute something...
@sunita64 (6473)
Yes I do check on the friends profile and respond to their new discussion if the post is of interest to me.