Will wii make computer gamers fit?

Wii is the new game from Nintendo, and instead of using your fingers to bash keys on your console, you need to actually enact the moves of the games your are playing eg tennis. Of course computer gamers are notoriously unfit and there are been reports on "injuries" from too much exertion playing wii! So is wii a good thing, and will it get a generation of gamers fit?
Oh my, I am a little confused. Today I went into my son's room and he was all lounged out on his bed with the Wii controller in one hand and his cell phone in the other. He didn't look like he was doing anything strenous. I guess he bought the wrong game. LOL I know he does play one game that he uses a nunchuck and a controller.
LOL. So it's not working out regarding exercise then?
LOL, not really. I think it was a ploy to get parents to buy it for their little gamers. LOL
@Furrukh (701)
• Pakistan
well def wii will make them a lot fit,nintendo once again aced it,no matter whether Ps3 or x box 306 wins the race,wii is a must have thing
I agree - Nintendo are definitely on a winner here.