do you believe love at first sight?

yes.....
@prasanta (1947)
Yes, It happened with me.
@Ramafoko (140)
• South Africa
me as well
Yes I do! When I saw my girlfriend back in school times ago, the first time I saw her and faceto face with her my heart already melt!..I said to myself that I like this girl and I wana be a friend of her. With a great determination now she is my beloved girlfriend!..
@dellion (6706)
Yes I do believed love on first sight.
@vbembot (749)
i dont believe on that. it takes sometime to love a person. Maybe what you are referring is get attracted.
I do believe in it to an extent. Some people push it to it's limits. When I first met my husband I knew he was someone I could spend the rest of my life with, someone I could marry, and someone I could start a life and family with. I do believe that I fell for him that moment in just his words, but it took longer to know that it really was true love.
@aquarian83 (1944)
nope
• Jordan
yes actully i do.
More lust at firs sight.
nope...
@sanils (483)
i actually believe in love at second sight... that's wat happened to me... Weird but true (in my case atleast)...
@van123 (1288)
yes
@kesav010 (1686)
yes i do ..i ma a victim of it..hihi..
LOve is beyond your imagination.U just dont know when you will get hit.Sometimes by first sight, sometimes in a good friend.U just dont realize when u r into it.Once u r into it it is very difficult to turn back. Love in first sight does saves time.
yes i do but it should not only be resticted to humans. we can be in love with any one and any body at any time .what do ya say.
@oscarc (864)
no i don't...even after spending a lifetime with a person..u might not know the other person entirely...so how can be so sure you're in love..when you haven't spend a minute of your life with that person....
no never.. it can be possible in novels or stories or cinemas. in real life itz not possible..
@pandino75 (377)
Yes! my love is a love at first sight! and i'm also fallen in love of her... my sweety little panda! :)
@anandjd (411)
hmmm no.. i dont thinkso.. it begins with some queer feelings.. but later on grows into love..