What is the first thing that you ever cooked with out messing up?

@funnysis (2619)
Mine was hamburgers on the grill,I like to do things outside so my parents put me in charge of grilling,I was scared I would mess up but I done it just right and only lost one hot dog.I was 11 years old and I thought it was cool that I got to cook.
@petspets (476)
• Antarctica
I was 5 or 6 years old. It was cooking rice porridge under the watchful eyes of my mother. I stood and watched it till it was done. From then on I was able to cook rice porridge on my own.
@funnysis (2619)
aaaawwww that is nice thanks for sharing.
@SACH4ISHA (1164)
i don't cook till noe not even a sndwitch so what i can say
@funnysis (2619)
At least you are honest about it.Thank you for the reply
I would have to say hot water. Basically, I never really overcooked or undercooked anything. The mess I ended up making was having a pot of stuff I was boiling boil over onto the stove, leaving that kind of a mess to clean up.
@TerryZ (22083)
I think it was a meatloaf. Yes it was.
@chiyosan (30000)
i did not got scared cooking, because even when i was in elementary grade, my mom would already teach me how to cook, and go to the market. my first recipe that i cooked by myslef was a native snack we call "palitaw" i cooked when i was about 8-9 yrs old, and i guess from then on i can cook any meals even by just following cook books.
@00fear (3203)
haha, when i was little i used to eat all alot of eggs, so the only thing i told my mom to teach me cook when is eggs so whenever she was out id cook my own eggs. that is also something i learn without messing up.
@caribe (2465)
For me it was Baked Custard at about 10 years of age. I was in 4-H club and had to do a demonstration speech so I made up my own by making baked custard. I did a good job because nobody ever told me that it was difficult to make a good baked custard. I found out several years later that it was supposed to be a difficult dessert to make. LOL