guy accidently burned to death in bathtub

Australia
December 9, 2006 8:12pm CST
i was on a rea;;y gruesome site and came upon pictures of a dead guy literaly burned to death in his own bathtub because the water was too hot, when they tried to pull him out his leg came off like the leg of a cooked chiken. horrible way to die, i almost threw up when i saw the pictures
2 responses
@maddog108 (3441)
• Australia
10 Dec 06
let me guess was it rotten . com
• Australia
10 Dec 06
i cant remeber ages ago but iv seen some disgusitng things on there like a cannibal eating a cooked baby
@Lydia1901 (16354)
• United States
10 Dec 06
That's a terrible way to die. How sad!!!