mylot friends

thinking - thinking
do you think mylots friends contribute in earn more money?? if yes, then in my case it is wrong. 6 people had added me in their list and none of them post me any msg, if they dont wanna communicate then why they add other people?? it make no sense to me.. can you explain this??
@kokopelli (4842)
i know some just adds someone to be their buddy so they can have people post in their discussion. well, i don't mind. actually, that's where i go first (buddy list) when i want to make some responses. sadly, most people would rather answer than start a discussion, so there are times i can't find anything to post on in my friends pages. i just go back to the discussion page and try find something.
ohh so sad.. thanx for ur posting.
@lilaclady (28240)
Yeh I know how you feel but I think people have so many friends on their list, I tend to go go through a few of my friends posts when there doesn't seem to be any others of quality. I hope things improve for you.
thanx for your posting. may be u r right but i dont hav much friends and no experience wht to do with them..?? eheheh funny reply aint it??
Nope, I dunno. Maybe their intent was to get you to post on THEIR discussions. I'll add you and I'll post to your discussions too. Good luck!
thank you. if this is your own real pic then you are evry pretty, ia m not flattering you. you resemble with my very own old friend. by the thanx for your postings. :-)