Do you believe that when they send up a space shuttle that it affects our weath

It seems like everytime they send a shuttle up to space our weather gets goofy. We seem to suddenly get alot of rain,storms or extremely cold/hot weather. We never had the problem with a hole in our ozone until they starting going up in space? i think that that is our main problem of why we now have global warming,ozone problems. years ago we didn't have that,what do you think?
@SimplyMe (373)
That is a very interesting idea, but I don't know if the shuttle has anything to do with the ozone. Are you suggesting that the space shuttle poked a hole in the ozone? I don't know if that has anything to do with it. . .perhaps something else.
I don't think the global warming or the ozone has anything to do with the space shuttles going up. Alot of the problem is pollution and people. =)
Why does thinking have to be involved? First i thought you asked if it affected our wealth. lol. But I don't know why or how it would affect the weather. I think someone just has a weather machine!