help me please........

@nagaty (95)
December 10, 2006 10:52am CST
my perants have been ivorced last year,and since then i've been living in my dad's house,honestly they are both kind to me and i love them both,but my mon insists on making me live with her,i don't want to make anyone of them upset , but i can just live in one place as i have to study, plz help
No responses