God does not exist...

@minxy67 (2710)
if god exists why is there so much bad in the world and why doesn't he stop it.
@roxie7647 (176)
BECAUSE THERES SIN IN THE WORLD GOD WANTS US TO LEARN FROM ARE MISTAKES AND BECAUSE OF LUCIFERS REBELLIN AGAISNT GOD ND BECAUSE OF THE SIN OF ADAM AND EVE ,GOD NEEDED TO REDEEM HUMANKIND FROM ITS ETERNAL DESTRUCTION. SIN LED TO MORE SIN, AND EVENTUALLY MAN WOULD HAVE DESTROY ITSELF BECAUYSE OF SIN. DO YOU SEE THAT EVERYYEAR THE WORLD GETS WORST AND IS ALL ABOUOT FAITH I DIDNT HAVE FAITH I HATED GOING TO CHURCH BUT NOW I GO AND I LOVE IT AND I BELIEVE THERES A GOD
@minxy67 (2710)
thank you for your reply, we all have different views this is what makes mylot so good. have a nice day :)
@1fatpig (785)
I know decent hard working people and they get hurt by other people explain that , all they do is kind things and bad things happen to them ....
@minxy67 (2710)
That is my point and how I feel exactly!
@maebien (114)
if you don't believe in God well i do. Hurts, pain, troubles, bad things that are happening are man's choice. for it is written there will be famines and floods to test how faithful we are to God. This bad things that are happening are things that should open our eyes to believe that there is a God who is powerful enough to destroy what he created. By all means if you can answer my question then you are more powerful than Him...who created you and everything if you don't believe that God really exist?
@minxy67 (2710)
how are bad things man's choice? so you believe that you choose to get murdered or raped or abused. I don't think so. my parents created me, of that I am sure. thank you for your reply, as always its nice to hear different points of view. :)
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
of course god doesnt exist, man made god in his own image to answer questions that are otherwise unanswerable
@sexymuma (1261)
i feel the same,if god did exist why do we feel pain,x
@minxy67 (2710)
I agree with both of you.thank you for your response. :)
@shob2201 (620)
I feel God does exist. He has sent all of us to remove the bad from this world.
@minxy67 (2710)
The bad in the world is caused by us. The same as the good is caused by us, not god.
@mcbota (2129)
you have to realize first that you are not going to make a favor to God by believe in Him.He is still God even we believe or not that he exists.Just put some sincere questions to yourself :who make everything in the nature to work so great?who give you breath and health?who run the stars and moon?Do you think the is normal?think better and we can discuss more!Is not Him that makes the things going worse but we as people who dont obeyed God
@1fatpig (785)
so if god give adam or eve a option and adam or eve picked the wrong option ,, and if god knows all! then he must of known that they would do the wrong thing in the first place! so why did he give her the option in the fist place !! doesnt make sense does it !!
@1fatpig (785)
if god made us in his own image !!, so there for if we are evil in doing things then god must be evil ???
@minxy67 (2710)
I think we are both of the same wave length. we are all entitled to our own beliefs.
yes god exist dear else you think will you be in mylot ??
@minxy67 (2710)
I can tell you for sure that god had nothing to do with me being on mylot, maybe me working every day to buy a computer and pay for the internet had more to do with it. thank you for your response.
maybe we deserve it ? maybe because we are egoists, materialsts, destroy our planet with pollution, kill innocent animals, start wars... I could continue for hours ! We don't understand that life is a precious gift, god can't do anything about it ! It's just our fault ! You can't blame god if you do something wrong or behave badly !!!
@minxy67 (2710)
thank you for your response, :)
@Darkwing (21590)
If you believe God doesn't exist, then that's your perogative. I wouldn't want to argue with you because I'm not a Christian either, and I chose my own path for my own reasons. I'm sure somebody will come along and tell you why you should believe in God, but in the end, you should make up your own mind. I am happy with the way I am and believe everybody else should be free to choose what they are comfortable with.
@minxy67 (2710)
I agree with what you have written, thank you for your response, :)