i start a sentence and you have to finish it in the funiest and strangest way!

@urzicutza (1973)
Romania
yestreday i was walking to my school and sudenly i sow 2 love birds kissing in the midle of the street,one of them was so cute when te other was lifting his leg,but it was verry funny because ...........
@RaZZvaN (169)
You have selected to not view content of a mature nature. If you would like to view this post, you must first change your preferences to allow mature content.
I don't get it
looool , what do you mean you don`t get it?.. huh , :))) finish the sentence in a funny way ....
Okay, I was walking to school and I say two love birds kissing they were so cute but one of the birds had his leg up they were so funny because all the bird passing by thought he was having a heart attack and the girl bird was giving him mouth to mouth. They called an ambulance and the two birds were so embarrassed they never saw each other again.
sorry not very funny huh?
@oxximitzu (413)
yestreday i was walking to my school and sudenly i sow 2 love birds kissing in the midle of the street,one of them was so cute when the other was lifting his leg,but it was verry funny because ........... his pands were dirty and his shue laces where unrapped and he fell on the sidewalk and het his teeth in the sidewalk :)) blood kept pumping out of his mouth , untill his girl hissed him , and THEY`VE LIVED HAPPELY EVER AFTER :))) AMIN :))
@urzicutza (1973)
O MY GOD THIS WAS MACABRE :)
@JoyfulOne (6242)
Yestreday I was walking to my school and suddenly I saw 2 love birds kissing in the middle of the street, one of them was so cute when the other was lifting his leg, but it was very funny because ........... what the other bird didn't know was that the leg lifting male bird had just eaten 2 big bowls of chili beans, with a lot of garlic bread, that was spicier than a hot tamale on a griddle. Cute bird didn't have a clue that she was in for the shock of her little life, or that she would probably have to 'wing it' when he would ask if it offended her...She knew if she didn't handle it exactly right, he just might fly off the handle and accuse her of being cheep.
@urzicutza (1973)
good!!!