If you are giving a chance to have a baby right now,how many do you like to have

@sierdij (853)
how many baby do you love to have?
@tanujarneja (2834)
2-1 boy 1 girl
@sierdij (853)
Thanks for your response.
@zarden (107)
if i will be given the chance to have a baby, i would choose to have 5 babies two girls and 3 boys.
@sierdij (853)
Thanks for you response.Me too i want to have a big family too.Right now i have 1 baby!
@FrancyDafne (2048)
I love children and I'd have liked to have many, but unfortunately I have only one. He is a really special child, but he is an only child. My wife doesn't like children and I had to fight a lot with her to have one. Another problem is that I live in Italia, and in my country life is very expensive, and so it's too hard to have many children....
@tmnjyk (3490)
I am married but I don't have kids yet. I am married for a year now but we don't have baby yet:( I am taking pills that is why. I personally don't want to have kids right now. I wanted to be more financially stable first before having a baby. Babies are expensive. I know. But I would love to have at least 1 girl and 1 boy when the I'm ready. Thank you.
@ankagar (1037)
i dont know, never thought of that