Playstation vs computer!!

ps - ps
@komal345 (279)
Pakistan
Whats the different between Playstation and Computer games?I normally think both are equal, because their games are same have same graphics and speed, than why do people prefer playstation more than computer games? And what do you think is better computer games or playstation games
@Betso221 (1702)
Visuals - Visuals
I think pc rocks only thing is get a joystick attached to ur pc and it's ready like a playstation. De only thing is that u can play playstation on ur wide screen TV nothing else.
@komal345 (279)
• Pakistan
this what you think, but the real gamers they think right opposite !!!
@ThulsZ (784)
no friend..both are not same..there is a lot of difference between them,the graphics in ps will not be sure in a computer.but,it can be installed when needed...
urrr to play on my tv while my pc is installing a new version of windows. then with the update windows my games stop working. then i have to get a new game for my pc but then it still sucks. so GAME ON TV IS THE BEST.
• United Arab Emirates
i do not like playing games..
Playstation is best for playing games... otherwise pc rocks...
@xxdregas87 (3266)
I prtefer computer
@iamrich (88)
gamers dont only want good graphics but their main aim is to play games related to real life...game format for pc;s is different nd more varieties of games are available in playstation...tv compatibility,joystick nd good graphics are the other areas where p.s dominates pc..