how do you save money?

i like to buy items on sale, use coupons, fill out rebate forms, sign up for free samples in the mail, and buy in bulk amounts. What are your money saving tips?
I try to dont' spend money...
thanks for your response
One way is Don't buy designer labels Celebrities are given expensive clothes to wear. You're not. At the end of the day, and let's face it you may only wear the outfit once, can you justify paying hundreds of pounds over the odds because a top designer has had his or her name sewn on the label? And can you honestly say you can tell the difference at a distance between a £600 designer bag and a £9.99 one from the market? Think about it.
thanks for your response
@thekiwi (588)
I usually split my check, half in checkings account, half in savings account, and dont touch savings until i have too, or if i need most of my check i put 15-25 bucks in the savings account out of the check and the rest in checkings.
thanks for your response
My money saving tips is to not spend money or to not go out in the evening!
thanks for your response