Contemplating Pillow Pants...

IN CLERKS II: So do you think that Elias's girlfriend just told him that she had a 'vag' troll named Pillow Pants or she being a very religously naive girl really thought that she had one? The movie never said. I thought that was some bull she just told him cause she didn't want to but now I wonder if she actually thought it as well...
@MySpot (2602)
We just saw that movie. I assumed she really believed it. She had to have had issues dating that guy... I mean, HE believed it! I thought it was wierd that he'd even have a girlfriend, rather than a boyfriend ; )
Come on now! I think he's cute - very weird but still cute. I'm glad that you see what I was saying...I think maybe she did believe it too. Wasn't he homeschooled? I figure she probably was too.
@MySpot (2602)
Hey, I didn't say he wasn't cute.... just that he had 'tendencies'. I have really great 'gaydar'!
Surprisingly so do I. I just didn't get that from him. Maybe cause he's so naive and innocent. But I suppose you're right because he was trying to kiss Jay there while or before the 'show'.